Monday, April 4, 2011

Hi there!! - Post by Eric on 30th Mar.

Hi there!!


Well, last Saturday me, Felix and Shoo (Is that the correct romaji? Sry >.<) went to Harajuku, Shinjuku, Shibuya and Ikebukuro (Otome road! xD) and walked around quite a bit, sadly we don''t know the location well enough to know which stores are the best to go. At least we ate sweet crepes! Yay!

Our work is sadly still delayed because many people are still not here yet, be it because of the earthquake, vacations or problems with family and flight schedule :2
I hope we can get everyone together soon.

Sunday we had a meeting with the Aiesec LC and had to do a presentation about ourselves and our country, I only got able to use powerpoint at the last minute so my presentation was very poorly made and even missed the map of Brazil, but I guess no one noticed that xD

After that we went to a good Family Restaurant and had fun with everyone, Felix distributed Ece's food and I gave away some Guarana (You can check what that is here) and a home-made strawberry dessert, sadly I used too much cream and the chocolate didn't got solid after mixing, but the taste didn't change so much. But I think it was much more sweater than the sweats japanese are used to eat.

Yesterday we made some fried rice (which Felix ate the most part ¬¬) and today we made some French Crepes, and they were very good!

See ya, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment